Bill Morton fights for you!
1. Advocacy for Registered Voters. Increase voter turnout and Voter Registration.
2. Government inclusion and transparency. Info Tours to increase participation and awareness.
3. Eliminate corruption & waste in our Electoral system, including Electioneering.
4. The voices of all people to the government table. Invitations, and welcome to all.
5. Volunteered with former 49th Ward Committeeman David Fagus.
6. Formerly employed by County Clerk David Orr at Cook County Department of Elections.
7. Understands the Electoral process. Ran for 49th Ward Alderman in 2019.
8. 16 year Rogers Park resident. Registered Voter. Democrat.
9. Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce President, small business owner, Park Advocacy Council President.
Where there's a will, there's Bill!