Bill Morton fights for you!
1. Government inclusion and transparency: Don't make decisions about us, without us
2. A stronger local economy and Chicago Public Schools: Eliminate corruption & waste
3. The voices of people of color to the government table
4. Rogers Park community benefits agreements with all developers
5. Renter advocacy: Bill has rented in Rogers Park over 15 years
6. Fighting beside United We Dream for our immigrant residents and workers
7. Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce President, small business owner Park Advocacy Council President
Where there's a will, there's Bill!
Advocating for small business. Bill Morton, the Rogers Park Chamber of Commerce and Can The Tax won the fight against the Cook County sweetened beverage tax for the "health" of small businesses, restaurants, and grocers.